Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 5, 2012

Which Witch

Witch Witch is a scary bookm written by Eva ibboston, she wrote ton os scary book that will make you LOL or shiver to your spine. To be honest it not a extremly scary book or anything it just so interesting and easy to read. I love this book and the other book she wrote as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!There a book that she wrote call dial a ghost and if anyone or YOU ms.patrice is interest then please tell me so I cna lend you the book, since I bought it and I don't think it avaiable in the library. Arriamn the aweful is a exremly evil and strong wizrd! Like evrybody he got old and start to have grey hair, he need someone to take over his place. He need a wife to have a baby!! He very uncertain but create this competition for witches to impress him!!! Everything change when Madam Olympia join the competition.....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét